• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO white tominator

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I beagle

Reaction score
I am looking for a white tominator, this will be used for small game mostly. would like to shoot some rabbits and maybe some squirrels so would also need the correct choke tubes. if anybody knows anybody who would have one for sale let me know. thanks for your time. darin

Hope you have the best of luck finding one. You might want to include the White Thunder shotgun in your search. The Thunder is basically a Tominator with a Myrtle/or Beech wood stock, same barrel/breech assembly. I have one, a squirrel cannot hide from the patten my gun throws if I do my part. I have killed squirrels out to 30 yds with it.

I did reach out to him about the same time I posted here. I have been in contact with him now. thanks for the advice

Latest posts

Back