• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White UltraMag, CVA Accura MR, and maybe a

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say that is someone that has posted in this thread. If the post office would get their "stuff" together, it would already be going on a trip.

Well its not me,I have 3 of them and per UC's Past info I got them on a special Sale way Back

This must be when everyone says it’s not them so no one knows it’s actually them . :) hmmmm
Who is it ?? Art did you buy it ? Ed. Was it you ?
Wait ... it’s a .504 that’s the Chiefs caliber ...
The plot thickens

That just leaves Colorado elkman and chief. Although Ed didn’t exactly say it wasn’t him. He just said if it was a 451 it would have been his. I guess whoever it was got a good one and it was a DWB at least that got it. :)

Not me either as I've got the same gun.

Man being a DWB ain't easy sometimes.:(
This whole thread has my brain all discombobulated.
First Uc has a Umag for sale then it sold but didn't actually sale it was on hold.

Next thing you know its at the post office but still didn't seem that anyone bought it.

Then Flounder got it figured out that UC sold it to himself. Which I can totally understand cause then you know it got a good home. Plus that way you get to keep the money and the gun.

but if you keep the money and the gun are you a scammer? Did UC scam himself?

Just when I had it figured out Coloradoelkman said he had the same gun. How could he have the same gun if UC had it. actually the post office had it.

That puzzle was easy UC sold it to himself then gave it to coloradoelkman to take to the post office to mail to himself. Finally the pieces were coming together

til I talked to the guy this morning who bought it. I actually talk to him quite frequently which is probably how he found out about it.

I saw the tracking and unless that was a forgery it appears that my wife's husband bought it. either way somebody is getting a great gun unless the post office screws up :)

Latest posts

Back