• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD White White Lightening -504

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
Well I have finally sort of decided to sale my last white.

IMG-1348.jpg

For those that might be interested here is a small article about the White Lightening

http://whitemuzzleloading.com/white-lightning/
I do not remember how or where I got this particular rifle but I got it in 2012. The rifle was and excellent shape, and remains that way today.

Here are some additional pictures of the rifle.

This was one of my first outings with the rifle...

6-23-Clay-Shoot.jpg

6-23-White-Shoot.jpg

Breech.jpg

Bore.jpg

IMG-1349.jpg

FSSight-Hood.jpg

$360 - Shipped

Thank you. When my girlfriend started hunting with me she claimed my lightning and would not let go.
Bless her! Very glad to have another for me!

I think you will really like this one. I really haven't used it that much since I got it. I used it when I first got it in a few range sessions and one winter took it on a deer hunt which was really eventful! Got 2 deer (Whitetails) within a 15 minute stretch of time with it.

2012-Deer-Composite.jpg

To sort of bring it full circle...here’s a picture of my girlfriend, Cheryl, with her 2019 season deer.
A nice fat doe DRT from Cheryl’s White Lightening. Downhill shot, 50 yards and across a large frozen brook.
The deer disappeared from the scope so fast she thought she missed, until one leg raised up and fell.
She was a happy girl and we had a great day!

!6CB268C1-CE00-4131-89AE-02578D910031.jpeg

Excellent I hope she was excited as I would have been.

I wish I would have thought to send you some Lehigh .451x230 CF's for you to try they are an awesome accurate Deer bullet.

Lehigh_451x230_CF-HP.jpg

Lehigh-451x230-CF-HP-120-T7.jpg

That’s a great looking bullet and all copper has its appeal. She used a PRB 260 dead center
with 80gr of 2f Goex. I’m trying to keep the recoil manageable because she is still a new shooter.
120gr of T7 might be a touch hot for her! The lighter Barnes would help though.

Excellent I hope she was excited as I would have been.

I wish I would have thought to send you some Lehigh .451x230 CF's for you to try they are an awesome accurate Deer bullet.

Lehigh_451x230_CF-HP.jpg

Lehigh-451x230-CF-HP-120-T7.jpg
Afternoon: The Lehigh bullets that you mentioned and have pics of, do these bullets require the use of a sabot?
Thank You: Steve

In a 50 cal. yes, they do require a sabot.

At one time Lehigh made some 50 sabotless bullets that shot very well from that White.

IMG-1349.jpg

Latest posts

Back