Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whites for sale

think that guys just wishing. I paid about half for the same thing. he might have a chance, but doubtful. there a PAIR of thunders here for less

I can ,maybe if still there get a Tominator for $150 or less.

Guess its a fair price being Steve Brown charges $30 plus shipping for one.

I agree the #11 cap is all you'll ever need, I just like the ease of removing Musket caps at the end of the day with out having to use some tool to remove them. It could be just me with my fat fingers and no finger nails???

edmehlig said:
Guess its a fair price being Steve Brown charges $30 plus shipping for one.

I agree the #11 cap is all you'll ever need, I just like the ease of removing Musket caps at the end of the day with out having to use some tool to remove them. It could be just me with my fat fingers and no finger nails???
:lol: It's not all that bad. I like it when I kill a deer and don't have to remove anything, that is the objective of course. All I have are #11 caps /accessories, I'd hate to start over getting all that extra stuff!!

White muzzleloading shows another bison for sale that wasn't there before if anyone's lookinh

Looks like the checkering on pistol grip has been sanded off or someone roughed it up for a better grip, definitely has some rust going on hammer/breech plug area.

toytruck said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/609867657 From the looks of the hammer its got some pitting, beware if he won't show the breech area!

I sent him a message on gun broker asking him to show a pic of breech area with bolt pulled back and ask him if plug was free and not seized... also what bore condition was, that was 3-4 hrs ago and no response as of yet..

toytruck said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/609867657 From the looks of the hammer its got some pitting, beware if he won't show the breech area!

Here's his response plus he added a bunch more pics to ad of bore, breech plug and breech area..

Hi Dean: Rick here at Richards guns, (Ricks gun shop Inc.) I have posted more pictures, The bore is near perfect except at the very rear where the load is located. And there is some pitting there. The receiver and the breech plug have some discoloration but are fine. Thanks Rick

he's not afraid to show the bad at least bid accordingly

My question is it says gun is new old stock and has been Dura coated but if you look at a enlarged pic of gun it looks like the barrel is rusty, anyone else see this?

toytruck said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/610369251 NIB .504 Bison by Doc White

Yes I notice it to but I feel like it's just because of picture quality after blowing it up

Back