Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a White .504 bison I think. I'd sell it for 300 if I could find it. I went through one pile and it wasn't there, I'm going to sell a few. I have more rifles than I do time! So, up for sale they go. I did find others I'd forgotten I had in the pile!
Nit Wit

I prolly shouldn't ask but what other Whites do you have that you might sell? If you find them, I might consider it as I have a couple spots in the safe still! Couldn't find a PM button here so thought I'd just reply to your post.

[QUOTE="COLOelkman, post: 269347, member: 1861 Couldn't find a PM button here so thought I'd just reply to your post.[/QUOTE]

Id like to know how to send a PM also, I clicked on your name, then start a conversation, and typed a message, as a test

I have a White .504 bison I think. I'd sell it for 300 if I could find it. I went through one pile and it wasn't there, I'm going to sell a few. I have more rifles than I do time! So, up for sale they go. I did find others I'd forgotten I had in the pile!
Nit Wit
I would like to see it comes you

Latest posts

Back