Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lightning and a whitetail both 504's not sure what he wants yet

Batchief909
Is there any other way to get a hold of Rich ?
PM if you need to, I miss his clickers.
And the old DWB site.

You will probably have to send a friend request to Richard then he can add you to the group. He started the facebook page after the old site went down, alot of us old DWB's are there. FYI no clickers either and yes I miss them too....:)

Hey fellers, I am Ben and I have the White Lightning and Whitetail for sale. I will take some pictures and come up with a price in the next few days and share them on here or by email. Is any one interested?
I am thanka

Has anyone tried to contact Rich on facebook to get on the facebook page?

Got the guns from Ben today could not be more happy they are in excellent condition

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/803094201

Here’s a new White Thunder if anyone is looking to get setup before turkey season.
Yikes!! He sure is proud of that shotgun and no mention of accessories, chokes, etc. I paid half that price for my NIB Thunder. They are a super nice an deadly ML shotgun, but one could buy a very nice auto loader for that price...

Agreed, mighty stiff on price.

Yikes!! He sure is proud of that shotgun and no mention of accessories, chokes, etc. I paid half that price for my NIB Thunder. They are a super nice an deadly ML shotgun, but one could buy a very nice auto loader for that price...

Back