Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bore looks like it has rust/pitting by crown hard to tell from picture. breech plug sides look pitted also, another "rare gun that has been turned to crap by careless owners more then likely" shame people cant take care of them.
but its "in excellent condition"!! When no pics of the breech/bore I'm very suspicious...

That S91 is nice ,with all those accessories it might be worth a purchase.

Did you try Doc or Steve for a thunderbolt?

That S91 is nice ,with all those accessories it might be worth a purchase.

Did you try Doc or Steve for a thunderbolt?
Morning: Sent both an email about a Thunderbolt but as of yet no reply. I realize that a Thunderbolt will carry a premium as to price but that wouldn't necessarily stop me from buying a White Thunderbolt. Still looking!!!!

Unless you are determined to shoot BH209, I would seriously look at that one on Gunbroker. I’m sure if the one advertised was a 451 it would have been gone already. The Thunderbolt is also heavier and is basically the same as a M98 except it has a bolt.

Unless you are determined to shoot BH209, I would seriously look at that one on Gunbroker. I’m sure if the one advertised was a 451 it would have been gone already. The Thunderbolt is also heavier and is basically the same as a M98 except it has a bolt.
Thanks for the quick reply. A little history, I retired in August 2018. I was at the local shooting range a couple months back and saw 2 fellows shooting a White ML Super 91 and really liked what I saw and after talking to those 2 fellows I started looking to buy a White Super 91. I came across this Modern Muzzleloading web site and with contacts made on the DWB forum I have in the last month have bought a Super 91 in .504 cal and .451 caliber. Since those purchases I have learned of the White Thunderbolt and want to buy a White Thunderbolt. Now being retired I can go to the range anytime I want and shoot these Whites. Life is GOOD.

I don't have any problem with anyone buying and then selling at a profit. That is part of our culture as Americans. The uncle bs is what puts my undies in a bundle.

Thanks for the quick reply. A little history, I retired in August 2018. I was at the local shooting range a couple months back and saw 2 fellows shooting a White ML Super 91 and really liked what I saw and after talking to those 2 fellows I started looking to buy a White Super 91. I came across this Modern Muzzleloading web site and with contacts made on the DWB forum I have in the last month have bought a Super 91 in .504 cal and .451 caliber. Since those purchases I have learned of the White Thunderbolt and want to buy a White Thunderbolt. Now being retired I can go to the range anytime I want and shoot these Whites. Life is GOOD.

White ML are addicting, aren't they? :D

Yea. I see cwwenterprises is bidding on it . Probably gonna be his uncles gun :)
Ya got to remember CWW just sold a clean S91 for 795.00. I would guess that he would ask 850-900 for a LNIB S91. Then make a bunch off all the accessories. The sad part is he will get it. I feel for the guys that are trying to get a nice White and can't afford these prices. The good part is my gun safe is getting more valuable.

Ya got to remember CWW just sold a clean S91 for 795.00. I would guess that he would ask 850-900 for a LNIB S91. Then make a bunch off all the accessories. The sad part is he will get it. I feel for the guys that are trying to get a nice White and can't afford these prices. The good part is my gun safe is getting more valuable.
True. I bid on it also but no way I can compete. I’m actually thinking of selling the Odyssey, maybe he will want it . Not many others will pay the asking price.

Morning: If you decide to sell any of those Whites let me know.

Latest posts

Back