Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm have to do quite a bit still a work in process may have to relocate some holes and what not and then I think once I bet it it should be okay

Looks like he didn’t get it. Steve who owns a Toyota was high bidder :) $1077.77
Yeah but he and BlackPowder tried pretty hard to get the price up. Notice how they just keep increasing their bids even though no one is bidding against them? I suspect they're all one and the same with different usernames. I see this all the time. Surprised no one has complained to Gunbroker about it.

That’s not to get the price up. That’s to try and be high bidder because if you bid and it isn’t the high bid you try again . That’s the way the auction works . Auto bid increases til it reaches what is your high bid.
So you might have to bid several times and still find out your bid isn’t enough .
And I’m pretty sure that those are different individuals not the same person bidding .

Last edited:
Man, I have a S91-11 unfired I paid 500 for from Doc,seems one could make a serious profit if one wanted .

Man, I have a S91-11 unfired I paid 500 for from Doc,seems one could make a serious profit if one wanted .
Afternoon: What is a S91-11?? I am not sure which White model this refers to.

Steve

It is just a Super91 minus the solid rib under the bbl.
It is just a Super91 minus the solid rib under the bbl.
Hi everyone been watching the white muzzleloader threads and I have a super 91 in .451 its used but I have all papers and box plus VCR that came with it plus It has the quick change scope mount there white parts also plus strap and 36 super slugs 460 gr bought it all from a demo sale at a gun shop back in 98 unfired its been in my safe for last 12 yrs any one an idea what its worth .

That’s not to get the price up. That’s to try and be high bidder because if you bid and it isn’t the high bid you try again . That’s the way the auction works . Auto bid increases til it reaches what is your high bid.
So you might have to bid several times and still find out your bid isn’t enough .
And I’m pretty sure that those are different individuals not the same person bidding .
Uh, I don't think so. How can you not be the high bidder when you're the first person bidding on an auction with no reserve and no one else has placed a bid???:rolleyes:

Uh, I don't think so. How can you not be the high bidder when you're the first person bidding on an auction with no reserve and no one else has placed a bid???:rolleyes:
Because both bidders you are talking about were not the first bidder. Cewenterprises was first bidder when the others bid they bid consecutive times in a row cause cwwenterprises had set a high bid and auto bid continued to increase his bid as needed
Til either they gave up or they finally passed his highest bid .

Because both bidders you are talking about were not the first bidder. Cewenterprises was first bidder when the others bid they bid consecutive times in a row cause cwwenterprises had set a high bid and auto bid continued to increase his bid as needed
Til either they gave up or they finally passed his highest bid .

The other bid trail that you will see that’s confusing is when same bidder had bid twice, or more, with no other bids.

The original bidder has usually gone back in and raised their auto bid to a higher amount, but the starting bid will still be the same.

As sharpshooter pointed out - the original bidder continued to be be the high bidder, even though the other bids appeared to just bump up the current price.

GB keeps the DTG of when the original auto bid amount was posted, until the amount bid is passed, which is why the original bidder didn’t appear to “bid” again until the end.

That's not the way it has shown when I have placed a high-bid with "Auto-bid." When you submit your max bid, it shows up as your bid with someone bidding against you and raising your bid against the competing bidder until you reach your max bid. The bids will alternate between you and the competing bidder(s). That is not what is showing here. Black Powder was the first bidder. How can he not be the highest bidder at the time if no one else has bid????

Latest posts

Back