Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I should have said really rough. I bet that breech plug won't turn out very easy either!

I don't know why I keep looking at these White rifles for sale. I don't have enough time to do justice to the ones I have. Guess I still have a bit of the fever, more of a mild affliction these days though.

Same here Art! Guess its just by habit, but it doesn't hurt to look...right??:lewis: Looking at the above mentioned Whitetail, the ramrod doesn't look original to me unless its just the Armstech brand. All my white rifles have a loading jag on the barrel end.

Sucker born every minute.
White rifles are quality rifles and prices reflect what people are willing to pay for a quality White rifle. This will in turn cause ALL Whites to increase in value and not just New In Box Whites. IMHO

Problem is Steve, most of us dwb's are cheap bastiches and that aint gonna change anytime soon.

Problem is Steve, most of us dwb's are cheap bastiches and that aint gonna change anytime soon.
I am on the cheap side myself but if I really want a quality firearm such as a White then why deprive myself because we won't live forever. I have been into White rifles just this year but I not only enjoy shooting them I enjoy holding and looking at them also. I look at the White rifle as an investment that provides me satisfaction in using and increasing in value. Much like owning and possessing gold and silver as opposed to a piece of paper (CD) from a bank. IMHO

NIB,If I was looking I would surely buy it. I have plenty of Whites so not interested, but?

Doc has a NIB Whitetail 451. Double lug & bedded.

Docs prices across the board have gone up too. Yikes in his breach plug prices. I'm glad I stocked up when Steve Brown sold them. Any one hear from him lately?

Back