Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never seen a tominator, but I believe they are basically the same gun. The tominator has a laminate stock, the thunder has a myrtle or birch stock .
I picked up a laminate stock for my shotgun, just in case, but no problems so far.http://whitemuzzleloading.com/bg-takedown-rifle/
I'm not sure what Doc is talking about with a Lightning Shotgun, never heard that one!! Funny no mention of the Thunder shotgun either...

Last edited:
My guess is he's referring it to the Lightning rifle, which has the same cheap stock.

There is a saying that applies here, "Doc has forgotten more about Whites, than we'll ever know"!

Just think about that for a second, you'll get it.

He obviously means the Tominator and the Thunder, as they are both the shotguns on the BG (Big Gumby) Series receivers.

Gumby = David Gumucio

One of my all time favorite errors you read that he writes, is the depth of the grooves in the rifling, on the rifles. He constantly incorrectly states that they are .035" deep, when in fact they are only 0.0035" in depth. Three and a half thousands (thirty five ten thousandths) deep, not thirty five thousandths.

If you read through his stuff, you can find other errors as well, but it's just good to see he is still going at it.

I have a Mossy Oak camo stocked Thunder with the full set of interchangable chokes, including the extended .665 turkey choke, Ray Eye diaphragm call and video, just like the Tomonator. It's hell on the gobblers! Never seen another one like it.

Don't you have a NWTF Special Edition Stocked Thunder, Steve?

Yeah, Doc has his Thunder and lightning mixed up.

Last edited:
Yes I do, Busta.:2cool:
I had to buy the. 665 choke, but the Xfull choke is a killer for sure! Haven't tried turkey with mine, but it surely has put many squirrels in the pot!

Last edited:
That was supposed to be three and a half thousandths, not thousands above. Dang phone changing words on me. I caught it the second and third time. Forgot to check the first.

That was supposed to be three and a half thousandths, not thousands above. Dang phone changing words on me. I caught it the second and third time. Forgot to check the first.

Put yer glasses on, old man......:bang:

I went to 5 do you think it worth more
With new pics, it looks clean(no bore pics though), also those Warne rings and bases are worth a 100, the scope maybe 40. So take 140 off your bid, that would make the rifle 360. If I were in the market for a .504, I'd keep bidding. If CWWEnt. buys it he will wait a while and resell it and start it at 699, AND IT WILL SELL.

Latest posts

Back