Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re probably right. At that time White didn't know how much better the 451’s were! :D :D
Thats ok alot of States dont get the smaller 45's or 41's either for being effective !!! Most places still consider the 50 as King . Alot of sportsmen do too as far as ease of finding stuff . WE are the minority . Ha !!! Do we gotta tell em ??? :p

Not that i’m interested Mike but what caliber?

It is a 504...

IMG-1350.jpg

More recent picture of the front sight setup

FSSight-Hood.jpg

Last edited:
I called on this, its listed like new but thats not the case, the ramrod support was torn off the barrel and resoldered among a few other things. certainly not what I would call as new.

I called on this, its listed like new but thats not the case, the ramrod support was torn off the barrel and resoldered among a few other things. certainly not what I would call as new.
How on earth do guys Do that ?? Especially to a White !!! Some respect NOTHING . Geez......
Fix-er-up-ers are cool too but gosh !!!

I wonder if my s91 barrel could be put on there?
Why not have hoyt 4140 sleeve it(original barrel) for $200 ?? That super 91 is a super 91 . Of course there are many barrel makers too out there . For that nice a rifle i could learn to make room for a 50 !!! Any way you go thats a nice rifle !!!

Last edited:
Back