Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100 shipping is alot to ask...

100 is a little steep but two rifles weigh 16 lbs. Add a case (a cheap plastic case is 25 bucks), box and packing you're at 20-22 lbs. Now add probably a thousand of insurance. Now just for an average we will ship it half way across the country. I ship a lot and a100 won't be to far off. I just shipped a stock from Monroe, MI to Kalamazoo, Mi and it was 23 bucks. USPS rates have gone up.

Your right i missed that ,wonder why shipping so much
Same reason places charge a S&H fee when they claim you're getting a "second one for free, just pay an extra S&H charge" even though they put them in the same package and it doesn't cost them a dime more.

I personally would prefer a seller to charge actual shipping fees instead of one estimated fee. They don't know the actual distance involved to ship if their item sells until the auction is over.
Amounts to padding the total price otherwise.

Definitely on the high end of shipping costs but at least you know about it ahead of time so it can be factored into how much you bid on the rifles. With the 26 inch barrels they would be about the same as an ultra-mag I would think. Wish they had sights or bases with them.

You can get sights from Tru Glow or Williams. Bases would have to be Weaver, maybe others. Of course this adds cost.

It drives me nuts. Guys take the stock sights off and what do they do with them? Throw them in the trash?

If I were closer to him, I would ship it to you but, he's 4 hours away from me.

Afternoon fellow DWB: I texted him and he said no shipping!
Steve

I have had several guys not want to ship. My solution is to ship them a boxed rifle case with a cheap roll of clear tape, a return address label, a USPS money order to cover return plus a few bucks for his trip to the post office. this has worked for me on quite a few rifles.

It depends on how bad you want it.

I have had several guys not want to ship. My solution is to ship them a boxed rifle case with a cheap roll of clear tape, a return address label, a USPS money order to cover return plus a few bucks for his trip to the post office. this has worked for me on quite a few rifles.

It depends on how bad you want it.
Great idea and thank you!!

Steve to pay that kinda of money Id have to not be able to sleep at night thinking about it and thats not gonna happen. Id rather just make my own.

Evening Dean and good to hear from you. I really really like the White muzzleloaders but I agree about the cost of this Javelina pistol. Unfortunately I don't have the skill set needed to make one even if its possible to do that.

Steve

“No Reserve” but start the bid at 1k. That guy is on crack. No way a mzldr pistol is worth a grand unless it was an original that killed someone famous in history. IMO anyway.

Back