Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've watched the video. I think it would be hard to make them all a consistent strength. Why not get it and let us know how it works?
I ordered it 11 days ago. It still hasn't shipped yet. I called the company a few times, before someone actually picked up. He said they were 4 weeks behind in shipping. And if that's true, it'll get shipped 2 weeks from Monday. LOL

I read all the complaints about the company AFTER I placed my order. I wasn't very happy about it. I was getting worried they went out of business. But hopefully I'll get them before turkey season. It won't leave me much time to get a feel for the Tominator. Considering I haven't shot it yet. But if they come in and they work as advertised, I'll let you all know. It will be a game changer for me if they do. 1 less thing to have to worry about finding in the store.

Oh no. You are seeing that correctly. But there is 2 separate prices there too. The $74.45 was for my Tominator. $64.90 + $9.55 for insurance. I'm not sure what the first one was, that didn't go to me. Just the bottom one.
Maybe it was so costly because the service was 2 day not 3 day like the one above?

Yes but that goes to how someone takes care of their guns !!
Also the ramrod jag shows how much use, unless cleaned, which most folks don't bother with and not shown here. This is a used rifle, looks good on the outside for the most part, but not worth $750, that's a NIB price. Then again somebody has bid on it an so it will sell. Sure glad I found mine for much less an NIB too!!

Also the ramrod jag shows how much use, unless cleaned, which most folks don't bother with and not shown here. This is a used rifle, looks good on the outside for the most part, but not worth $750, that's a NIB price. Then again somebody has bid on it an so it will sell. Sure glad I found mine for much less an NIB too!!

How soon we for get. It hasn't been a year ago that a couple of .451s sold for 1350.00 and 1125.00 (aprox), and they were nothing special. IIRC the 1350 rifle was not as nice as the one on GB right now. It really depends on who's bidding against who.

GunBrokers is a joke though. Too many fake accounts that bid up the price. I wouldn't be surprised if you see it put back for auction there, a week or so after the auction ends.

Anyone can bid on it. But not everyone is going to pay, when it's all said and done.

I'll take my chances with private sales. That's how I bought my Tominator. Now I just need to get my hands on some #11s so I can shoot it. LOL Finding guns to buy isn't the issue. It's finding and buying everything else to actually shoot them, that is the bigger problem.

I've had someone tell me they would send me some #11s they've had sitting around for awhile. But I'm not sure if/when they sent them. I'm not going to be a haunt about it. They are doing me a favor. And it's greatly appreciated. I'm just getting antsy to shoot it. Spring turkey season is a little over a month away for me.

To judge a rifle using the ramrod jag condition is mute to me. My rifles are pristine, and although I never use my ramrod unless during a hunting situation, I always hit the brass with some Flitz as my last step in my cleaning process. I just like the "bling" that it adds! :cool:

Latest posts

Back