Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first post to the forum since joining. I couldn't find any guidance on how to start a thread in the help section, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've located a couple Whites for sale and am wondering if I should be cautious about picking up either of them. I'd really like them both. One is a G Series Whitetail in .504 with camo stock and a scope. The other is an Armstech White 91 Super in .451 with wood stock and S/N 370.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks

This is my first post to the forum since joining. I couldn't find any guidance on how to start a thread in the help section, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've located a couple Whites for sale and am wondering if I should be cautious about picking up either of them. I'd really like them both. One is a G Series Whitetail in .504 with camo stock and a scope. The other is an Armstech White 91 Super in .451 with wood stock and S/N 370.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks
We would love to see pics of both if you can. Especially the breech and muzzle. Ive seen the 91ā€™s going from 500-1000(asking). The Gā€™s 300-500. Buy the 91 in any case.

Last edited:
Here's a few snapshots.

Well, I can't figure out how to get the photos attached. Upload seems to do nothing. Probably a user interface issue, lol.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 32
  • img(1).jpg
    img(1).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 34
  • img(2).jpg
    img(2).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 36
I would look close to the inside bore of the 91. Look at the ramrod jag, it is nasty dirty, bore might be the same. The Whitetail looks good to me! Get pic's of the bore/breech area on both to be sure!

No kidding. I would enjoy owning it but not for that price. Iā€™m keeping an eye out for a Super Safari to pop up one of these days. Hopefully that day will come.

Looks like a decent 504 Super on Gunbroker with a lot more reasonable starting price.

WOW! He's sure proud of that one.

That was my initial thought. But, he is including a couple hundred bucks in additionals if someone wants them. Still pretty high Id say. Iā€™m curious as to why he just calls it a ā€œLymanā€ peep and doesnā€™t specify the model. Appears to be a 57smet.

Back