Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, proves the seller is not familiar with the rifle. Still a good buy if it is unfired as stated.

The Prices they get for some of these Old Whites is INSANE! But Like pretty much anything else, if you want to Drive the Market of something up, Quit making it :)

That .451 Bison is a rare bird. I dont like that it doesn't have the Bold trigger.

don't think it's a Bison says Whitetail on barrel{unless i need new glasses lol} my bison says Bison only{well i should check}not whitetail it's got a bull barrel tho
Contendernut selling off some stuff

Bison bull barrel and Bison sights but I suppose its technically not a Bison because it doesn't have the name stamped on it.

Bison bull barrel and Bison sights but I suppose its technically not a Bison because it doesn't have the name stamped on it.
It is one of Doc's oddball guns. He considered it a Bison but you are probably right , maybe whoever buys it can get Bison stamped into the barrel 😂
there isn't a bull barrel Whitetail either even though it has Whitetail stamped on it. It is definitely a one of a kind .
Probably hasn't been shot is my guess.

Bahahahaha
Mebe he would trade me 5 of them like that for my UltraMag.
Bahahahaha

Latest posts

Back