Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a super 91 504 but have been looking for a 45. How does the g series whitetail stack up against the super 91? Is that a fair price for that one on gunbroker?

I would get any .451 White ML, I love my White M98, but I also love the M97's or Whitetails. They are both just as accurate but for hunting in PA, I find the M97 or Whitetail handier with the shorter bbl in the woods.

The whitetail has only one lug holding the entire barrel/breech assembly to the stock. I prefer two lugs like the model 97's have. You could have an additional lug attached.
They are still accurate gun's.

Not looking to get rid of the s91 just been wanting a 45 to mess with and have seen several g series whitetail. Is the lug that big of a problem?

Not me, but you can buy it for what he would like?? :mad: Now if you could get it for the starting bidding price that would be fair. But whatever it’s worth to you and you have money burning a hole in your pocket, go for it.

Back