Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did we confirm if my eye are bad. How do those scope holes look

Did we confirm if my eye are bad. How do those scope holes look

One looks like it may be a repair which would be fine as long as you went to all of them being 8X40. All of my heavy recoil ML's have the larger screws for bases. If I was to buy one of these rifles at those prices, it would be with a three day inspection clause. If they are as advertised, as a seller I wouldn't have a problem doing that.

I bought 3 from CNUT back in the day all were like new in box
acually one just like that 451m98 but mine came with the Tbolt acessories and a notch cut in the receiver for it lol

If anybody didn't see them, I have two Factory Super Safaris one .410 and one .504 in the classifieds. I'm asking a good chunk of change for them but you have to remember these rifles were 700 to 750 new. If Doc had the parts to build one now who knows what he would be asking. These rifles will remain posted until the end of Nov. They will go to GB the first of the year. Thanks in advance for looking.

If anybody didn't see them, I have two Factory Super Safaris one .410 and one .504 in the classifieds. I'm asking a good chunk of change for them but you have to remember these rifles were 700 to 750 new. If Doc had the parts to build one now who knows what he would be asking. These rifles will remain posted until the end of Nov. They will go to GB the first of the year. Thanks in advance for looking.
You didnt get them out of texas from Gary did you. ?

If they are the ones i am thinking about they are worth every penny .

Latest posts

Back