Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the one I was going to buy but there were a couple spots in the barrel that made me think twice

Got the rifle yesterday and it looks great. I ordered a Burris 3-9x40 Drop Tine scope and it came in also. Just waiting on the rings and No Excuses bullets.

That's actually the going rate right now for shipping. It cost $75 for shipping for the Tominator I bought a couple months ago. Still haven't been able to find any #11 percussion caps yet. So I still haven't been able to shoot it yet.

I’d lover to find a 24 or 26” 451 or 410 whitetail hunter and drop into one of those stocks.

That's actually the going rate right now for shipping. It cost $75 for shipping for the Tominator I bought a couple months ago. Still haven't been able to find any #11 percussion caps yet. So I still haven't been able to shoot it yet.
Wow. I balk at 40 and lower my top line bid as a result. I am still seeing 25 to 35 on GB for most items.

Sent from Washington state to Massachusetts with insurance. I wouldn't have believed it, until I saw it with my own eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_07121.jpg
    IMG_07121.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 22
Nope. Just 1 package. A Tominator. With $600 worth of insurance. $74.45 to travel from the West Coast to the East Coast. And it didn't arrive when it was supposed to. It was a few days late.

Looks like two separate tracking #s. Maybe I'm not seeing something correctly.

Oh no. You are seeing that correctly. But there is 2 separate prices there too. The $74.45 was for my Tominator. $64.90 + $9.55 for insurance. I'm not sure what the first one was, that didn't go to me. Just the bottom one.

Back