Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splitfire Sporting Goods was a side deal of White Rifles. SSG marketed the Oddessey with the Christensen carbon wrapped barrel. It came a couple ways. It either had a White ambidextrous laminate thole stock or a laser engraved laminate sporter stock, and they are lite. I think the base barrel is a Criterion which is mated to a M97 action It has that type of crown anyway. I never shot the one I had but with a stout load I would make sure I had a FIRM grip.

Splitfire Sporting Goods was a side deal of White Rifles. SSG marketed the Oddessey with the Christensen carbon wrapped barrel. It came a couple ways. It either had a White ambidextrous laminate thole stock or a laser engraved laminate sporter stock, and they are lite. I think the base barrel is a Criterion which is mated to a M97 action It has that type of crown anyway. I never shot the one I had but with a stout load I would make sure I had a FIRM grip.
Thanks for the info never new that seems like a nice set up though

In the early 1990's, I was a direct dealer and distributor for White Muzzleloaders. Splitfire was one of the names they used for awhile. Lots of confusion with that for some time. I might have some old literature somewhere for that. If I find it, I'll post it here.

In the early 1990's, I was a direct dealer and distributor for White Muzzleloaders. Splitfire was one of the names they used for awhile. Lots of confusion with that for some time. I might have some old literature somewhere for that. If I find it, I'll post it here.

It was White Rifles DBA Splitfire Sporting Goods. I hope you can find the info. Wonder If they offered any other rifle than the Oddesey.

I'm sure I have something on it somewhere. Only problem is that it's probably in one of a dozen old file boxes that I need to go through. Sooner or later, I will find it. Been going through about one box a week, filling up a dumpster with old flyers and the like.

Also the ramrod jag shows how much use, unless cleaned, which most folks don't bother with and not shown here. This is a used rifle, looks good on the outside for the most part, but not worth $750, that's a NIB price. Then again somebody has bid on it an so it will sell. Sure glad I found mine for much less an NIB too!!
It's back.... I'm guessing the bid was to bump up the price even more, didn't work!

I’m the one selling the super 91 on gunbroker and NEVER had it listed (buy it now) for 350. Someone bought it for 750 and never responded to a payment request. I can give you his name, address, phone number if you want. I had to reactivate the original post in order to get my final value fee back from gunbroker.

I’m the one selling the super 91 on gunbroker and NEVER had it listed (buy it now) for 350. Someone bought it for 750 and never responded to a payment request. I can give you his name, address, phone number if you want. I had to reactivate the original post in order to get my final value fee back from gunbroker.
My apologies... hope you sell it!

Back