Williams Rear and Front sight for a White Super 91??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Williams still produces the Rear and Front sight for a White Super 91??
Also the Model number for the Williams Rear and Front sight??

Thank you in advance for any help!!

They don't seem to have them on their site, but you might be able to find old-stock at a reseller? Either that, or you can make another set of sights fit? found this thread, where they were discussing a similar issue- Peep Sight White Whitetail (1st post) its from 2010, but might be of use!

They don't seem to have them on their site, but you might be able to find old-stock at a reseller? Either that, or you can make another set of sights fit? found this thread, where they were discussing a similar issue- Peep Sight White Whitetail (1st post) its from 2010, but might be of use!
Wildrangeringre thank you for your information. I have been searching the web for awhile with no luck. Was hoping a member on this site might be able to point me in the correct direction.

My bad but I am looking for the adjustable leaf type rear sight made by Williams and not the peep sight.
I have bought several Whites ( USED ) and everyone of them has had that rear sight and front sight removed.
Thank you for your reply and the link.

Back