Wireless trail game camera

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras / Photos' started by Tenchroder, Aug 21, 2019.

Modern Muzzleloader

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

1. Aug 21, 2019 #1

Tenchroder

Tenchroder

Tenchroder

I am starting to do some shopping around for wireless game cams. Never have used one, was looking for some onsite on which cameras to check out and which to avoid? Any information would be great!

2. Aug 22, 2019 #2

SCHUNTER

SCHUNTER

SCHUNTER

Trail cam pro is a great place to get info. They do their on testing and reviews.

3. Aug 31, 2019 #3

Norlliam

Norlliam

Norlliam

I've used, Bushnell, Stealth, Browning Cams and Cabelas game cams. So far, I prefer Bushnell Trophy Cam HD and in this article https://opticsaddict.com/trail-game-camera/, Bushnell got the top positions in the ranking. Also, there have a lot of good cams you can check...

4. Nov 15, 2019 #4

turbocc

turbocc

turbocc

i have now used Spypoint, spartan and moultrie cell cameras. The spartans have yet to work due to verizon network issues the moultries never work and were exchanged for spypoints. i am running 8 spy point micros. for the money they cant be beat if there are any issues throw them in the box and exchange at bass pro or walmart. pictures are grainy but you can request HD of certain pictures if needed.

5. Nov 15, 2019 #5

Bkusch53

Bkusch53

Bkusch53

Look into Big Foot cell cameras... Been running one for over a year. It uses an International SIM card. They have the best customer service second to none. Western Industries is the company in Colorado. Ask for Aaron and he will answer all your questions.