wow we need to pay attention

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am convinced a gun grab here would be the catalyst for a civil war. Everyone says look at Canada, Austrailia, NZ,... they all gave them up. But I just dont see it in the US. We have a history, and a culture that revolves around freedom, which is guarded only by the 2a. Britain tried to come for the guns, and that was the catalyst before. They try to convince us that we are a 'fringe minority' or small group, but this is simply not true.
da54412be60cfc59.jpeg

I am convinced a gun grab here would be the catalyst for a civil war. Everyone says look at Canada, Austrailia, NZ,... they all gave them up. But I just dont see it in the US. We have a history, and a culture that revolves around freedom, which is guarded only by the 2a. Britain tried to come for the guns, and that was the catalyst before. They try to convince us that we are a 'fringe minority' or small group, but this is simply not true.
View attachment 24257
Not sure what you mean. Sorry. It's been my understanding that restricting gun ownership does absolutely NOTHING to reduce violent crimes.

I spent more than 30 years in law enforcement in the Dallas area. I managed to retire before the DA (John Crouzot) sent out his infamous "memo" where he listed all the crimes for which his office would no longer accept cases; included was "theft of 'personal' items totaling less than $750". Guess what the theft statistics did after that? People would go into stores and wouldn't even try to hide stuff - they'd just walk out with it without paying, and it didn't help to call the police, because they couldn't file any cases against the suspect.

Although i don't own any CF rifles anymore at this time. I am a supporter of our 2nd A. I like most people know only people kill people with Firearms. The Firearms are only a tool to use n there are so many tools. Tis sad to see so many mental midgets in our Government !

Probably well over a billion guns in the USA and they will never get them all and mostly only the criminals will have them.
It's my understanding that the paperwork for firearms purchase doesn't reside with the government but rather with the merchant that sold it. I can't imagine that record puchases in the distant past are still available. I could be wrong on this.

It's my understanding that the paperwork for firearms purchase doesn't reside with the government but rather with the merchant that sold it. I can't imagine that record puchases in the distant past are still available. I could be wrong on this.
The 4473’s are held by the FFl for at least 20 years. I’m not sure where they go if the FFL goes out of business? I don’t know what sort of record exists of the instant background check either?

Latest posts

Back