wow we need to pay attention

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
correct me if im wrong, but isnt the USA the only country with a constitutional amendment for citizens to own and keep firearms?...that makes it much harder to have a blanket ban of a firearm compared to countries that just have laws allowing firearm ownership...in the USA its a right to own( as much as it has already been infringed on)..other countries its a privilege...
like in the USA its not a right to drive but a privilege...so if you dont jump through the hoops and pass a test, you cant legally drive..

The 4473’s are held by the FFl for at least 20 years. I’m not sure where they go if the FFL goes out of business? I don’t know what sort of record exists of the instant background check either?
I was told by an ffl dealer that when he goes out of business, he has to turn over his records of ALL the guns he sold . He showed me his note book folders that he hand written all the guns he sold since he has been in the business.

I was a FFL licensed dealer for several years. When I closed shop the ATF came and took all records of firearms transactions. Including the states law books.

I was told by an ffl dealer that when he goes out of business, he has to turn over his records of ALL the guns he sold . He showed me his note book folders that he hand written all the guns he sold since he has been in the business.
How would the Feds know that he actually kept them all?

does the Canadian comedy include muzzleloading pistols? (there....back on muzzleloading track now... see whaI did? )

Latest posts

Back