• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD wtb funnel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B3E88B29-F2E7-40F1-90A9-C8B6CDA98B55.jpeg You could also make your own, buy a stainless steel funnel for filling a flask and cut a piece of fuel line to your desired length. I made 4 and it works well. A lot cheaper too.

From what I seen and was told, Jeff is stepping back from doing smaller jobs like this to focus on certain builds that interest him and to free up time for him and his family.
I think he's still doing a few small things and hasn't quit all, but yes, he's scaling back on the number of builds for the reasons you mentioned.

There are several that will work, on Amazon. Norpro makes a stainless steel one for $4. They sell 6 aluminum ones there, for like $6.95, also.

Just a bit of info I have got from the manufacturers, is that a plastic funnel is ok for T7, pyrodex and BH209, but not real black powder.

you could make one from a regular long spouted funnel and just cut the top/spout down to the size you want only cost 5-6 bucks for the funnel and a little time.

You can buy a cheap Traditions brass funnel for a few bucks. Its made to refill powder flasks but ive never measured the OD. I think its 10mm so around 40cal.
traditions-brass-flask-funnel-309664-1.jpg

How could a plastic funnel for black powder be a problem?
Now a days your black powder is sold in plastic containers. Swiss, Goex, Olde Enysford, shutzen all come in plastic containers. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back