• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB I am ISO .490 round ball moulds

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one on E-bay right now, .490 for $24-25.00
as matter of fact bidding is at $25 been through a few, prices scale higher than $65 seen some fetch $90 to $120 way before shipping, if I missed it throw a link, I`ll get it, I remember $28 out the door from midway no longer in stock

as matter of fact bidding is at $25 been through a few, prices scale higher than $65 seen some fetch $90 to $120 way before shipping, if I missed it throw a link, I`ll get it, I remember $28 out the door from midway no longer in stock
I put out a note to my old (l mean like age old) club members to see if they may have one to get rid of as I know several had .50's as it was popular in our club and others in X stick matches etc. Mine is a ,495. Will let you know if one turns up as most don't shoot much any longer unless it comes out their mouth. HA.

Unless drax comes up or one of the members comes up with one, your best bet is to go over to Lee Precision, and get on their wait list.
I've noticed for a long time that eBay is high priced. Most times I can go to the manufacturer, big box store, mom & pop store and get the product cheaper.
I hit the online auctions a lot, if I also come across one I'll let you know.

Sorry cant help you on the .490 mold . Only extra one I have now is a Lee .454 round ball some how I ended up with 2 both never used . If anyone needs one let me know.

Unless drax comes up or one of the members comes up with one, your best bet is to go over to Lee Precision, and get on their wait list.
I've noticed for a long time that eBay is high priced. Most times I can go to the manufacturer, big box store, mom & pop store and get the product cheaper.
I hit the online auctions a lot, if I also come across one I'll let you know.
Thanks as far as lee I am on wait list

There is Dixie Gun Works!!! and Gun Works emporium I hate to but if one is searching for Molds/Moulds one could try both of those.

Why I hate to? Giving away a good spot. I also know the pains of trying to find.

I was trying to get you one on proxibid. The bid was only at $15.00. Finally the mold came up for bid, and somebody went NUTTSO!! It finally went for $40.00 + 20% premium + shipping. Sorry man, I tried.

Titan Reloading has a .495 round ball mold in stock can you use one of them with a thinner patch?
I got one I do not recall where from I have found some all over, Titan, Dixie Gun Works, Midway USA, The Gun Works had to search high and low, But found .451., .500, LEE R.E.A.L and a 9mm .356. I had to keep going back fourth, They are out there and coming back, And Thank You

I was trying to get you one on proxibid. The bid was only at $15.00. Finally the mold came up for bid, and somebody went NUTTSO!! It finally went for $40.00 + 20% premium + shipping. Sorry man, I tried.
I appreciate it, this is why I avoid the "auctions" folks are still crazier, last one I looked at LEE dual cavity .490 hit $130 all prior to the $26 shipping fee. when/if I can find them through LEE or Dealer these are $28 maybe $35. I refuse to pay quadruple for something, just because the production slowed or hoarding by others. LEE eventually came through sent one for $29 shipping included.

Amazon has in stock 37.00
as matter of fact bidding is at $25 been through a few, prices scale higher than $65 seen some fetch $90 to $120 way before shipping, if I missed it throw a link, I`ll get it, I remember $28 out the door from midway no longer in s

Got guys thanks, I have tried to delete I have had no luck. Now for the new guy searching - The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium -, titan reloading.com, LEE themselves. track of the wolf, I stayed off ebay, amazon and the likes Molds brand new about $36 that is shipping included, YOU got to search high, low and be patient I will not feed panic or that needless mark up $120 for a $28 double cavity mold PLUS that seller wants $30 for shipping, NAH I JUST AINT GONNA DO IT.

Back