• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE WTT .45 460 No Excuse conicals for .54 conicals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I have 2 sealed boxes of .45 460 grain no excuse conicals I would like to trade for .54 conicals for my Knight MK-85 .54. I no longer have a .45 conical shooter and would like some for my .54. Thanks

Ok. Im going to wait a few days and hope for a trade but if nothing pops up I’ll pm you.

I've got 4 20 cnt boxes of the old Buffalo Bullet Co. 54 cal 460grn round nose flat base in original packaging that I will trade. One box was opened to check out the bullet and the other 3 are still sealed up. I will say that the lube is dried out so they would probably need some new lube.

I have someb.54 conicals also, I need to find them first. I know they are Hornady’s

I took harleysboss’s trade offer. Thanks

If you need more in the future I could arrange something for my own cast .54's sometime.

Appreciate it Flounder I’ll keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Back