• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT- .45 T/C Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this here when what I really wanted was a break-open .45. I swapped out the plastic stock for a laminated one and haven’t touched it since. I’ve never fired it. The laminate stock has some dings, especially at the grip and forend, like from being in some kind of rack. I can email more pictures of anything you’d like to see. I’m keeping the Redfield scope, but the mount will go with it.

B0639-F4-E-83-B3-4-C51-8-B94-9473264-E0-CE9.jpg

Number one on my list to trade it for would be a Traditions Crockett. I’ve got a couple of them and I’d like another for my youngest daughter.
Any small caliber side lock would interest me.
I’m always interested in Cherokee/Seneca stuff. Guns, barrels, stocks, etc.
I’ve never had a flintlock, I might be interested in a small caliber one, .45 or under.
I can add cash for the right deal.

Any interest in a TC Hawken with a 32", 40 cal, Green Mountain 1:48 round ball barrel? Stock has been refinished with tung oil and the barrel is rust free with a pristine bore. Warning, with the 32", 15/16" barrel, this is not a lightweight rifle but it may be the most accurate round ball rifle I've ever shot.

It’s tempting because it sounds interesting but I’m going to pass as I think it would just replace this one in the gun safe and not get used.

I also have an Investarms Hawken caplock rifle with .45 cal Green Mountain 32" 1:60 round ball barrel. I do have a flintlock I would trade but it's a 50 cal, an Investarms Trade Rifle with .50 Green Mountain 32" 1:70 round ball barrel.

I also have an Investarms Hawken caplock rifle with .45 cal Green Mountain 32" 1:60 round ball barrel. I do have a flintlock I would trade but it's a 50 cal, an Investarms Trade Rifle with .50 Green Mountain 32" 1:70 round ball barrel.
Thank you for the interest, but not really what I’m looking for.

Have a Dau custom 45 Trade Rifle. I could use the Omega 45 for an additional "family rifle." Not sure what you'd have else to trade to even it up or some cash.

Let me know and I'll send some pictures if interested.

I bought this here when what I really wanted was a break-open .45. I swapped out the plastic stock for a laminated one and haven’t touched it since. I’ve never fired it. The laminate stock has some dings, especially at the grip and forend, like from being in some kind of rack. I can email more pictures of anything you’d like to see. I’m keeping the Redfield scope, but the mount will go with it.

Number one on my list to trade it for would be a Traditions Crockett. I’ve got a couple of them and I’d like another for my youngest daughter.
I’ve never had a flintlock, I might be interested in a small caliber one, .45 or under.
Is this rifle set up for caps? Primers or can it use either? I’ve got a Seneca .45 I might trade...

Mine's set up for caps right now. You can always get a musket cap nipple . I also have one of those nipples for 209's incase powder gets wet.
The Dau 45 has never been fired. Just too nice and expensive a gun to live in a gun safe.

It's crazy about the dates but once I did score on a gun that way. Guy said he forgot it was for sale and didn't think anyone was interested anymore until I contacted him. Got if for a price over two years old and with a discount.

Do you still have this omega for sale

It was never for sale, I was looking to make a trade. 4 years ago.
I'm sorry.. if I bothered you.. im new to muzzle loading well I have a TC system 1 50cal/12ga barrels 20+yr old gun.. fire it a couple times a year. Now this year my kids want to try ML hunting and a neighbor told me to find a T/c or knight 45 cal and when I searched the internet yours came up.. its a very nice looking gun I've always loved the camo/stainless...

Back