• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Hankins DIS cva bp for ASG G2 LRMP bp

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Hankins DIS breech plug and 11 of the modules for my Accura. I have fired them once each. I would like to trade this setup for the Arrowhead Sporting Goods gen2 LRMP breech plug and modules.
This DIS works perfectly. I want something a little more hunter friendly. As in, toolless replacement in the field. It comes with the loading die and I will include the nut driver i made. Basically I cut off a 12 point box wrench end and welded it to the end of a Husky nut driver.
Ugly but functional.

I have a Hankins DIS breech plug and 11 of the modules for my Accura. I have fired them once each. I would like to trade this setup for the Arrowhead Sporting Goods gen2 LRMP breech plug and modules.
This DIS works perfectly. I want something a little more hunter friendly. As in, toolless replacement in the field. It comes with the loading die and I will include the nut driver i made. Basically I cut off a 12 point box wrench end and welded it to the end of a Husky nut driver.
Ugly but functional.
I love the Macgyver stuff too & am fortunate enough to be able to do alot of the same type of things. I love hearing about other guys creations out of necessity. Kind regards

Latest posts

Back