WTT lead for 45 cal boolits

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zymguy

Reaction score
Ive got a knight disc extreme 45 cal I'm looking for a mould for. Id like to shoot some boolits before i choose.
I have pure lead and clip on wheel weights. I cast for 7mm 32cal 38 cal and 45cal (keith pistol boolit)
I'm hoping someone would like to swap small flat rate boxes . Ideally an accurate mould design
Ben

why dont you just buy some Bullshop and No Excuse .45 conicals and try them, also try the guy on Gunbroker he sells a few different .45 conicals at decent prices.. that would give you 3 to try and I believe not sure though the Bullshop and No Excuse molds are available to buy.

Ive got a knight disc extreme 45 cal I'm looking for a mould for. Id like to shoot some boolits before i choose.
I have pure lead and clip on wheel weights. I cast for 7mm 32cal 38 cal and 45cal (keith pistol boolit)
I'm hoping someone would like to swap small flat rate boxes . Ideally an accurate mould design
Ben

Send me your address I'll send some stuff I shoot in a sabot, I purchased them from the guy on gunbroker. I have 3 different types and weights

Latest posts

Back