Wyoming Deer Hunt Fall 2022

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
I drew a deer tag for northeastern Wyoming this year. Will be hunting with a friend on roughly 4000 acre ranch. There are whitetails and mule deer, which I’m really going to concentrate on mule deer since I’ve never harvested one. I’ve got many whitetails under my belt. Now this is the general rifle season, but I’m using my ML’er. Hunt is the second week of November.

I drew a deer tag for northeastern Wyoming this year. Will be hunting with a friend on roughly 4000 acre ranch. There are whitetails and mule deer, which I’m really going to concentrate on mule deer since I’ve never harvested one. I’ve got many whitetails under my belt. Now this is the general rifle season, but I’m using my ML’er. Hunt is the second week of November.
You should be right in the rut . We hunted area J which is south west of you. Don’t shoot the first one you see , unless he a giant! I made that mistake more than once!!😁😁

Congrats and good luck! Hope you take one home.

Back