ZAP !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Any way to set that camera to video to catch the action? Bet that would be entertaining!

Awesome. Any way to set that camera to video to catch the action? Bet that would be entertaining!
I put a second camera out today and set it to video. However I'm not sure it will video at night.
However...……… I WILL know in the morning! He came back this evening wanting those feeders pretty bad. The wife and I watched him for quite some time. He'd lay down and was trying to determine how to get those feeders without touching the wires. He'd get up, walk around and then lay down and study them more. He stood up trying to look things over, but wouldn't go for it. I finally had to run him off to take down the feeder in the front. Last year the wife and I watched him get ZAPPED LOL
I did though get some POOR video through the back door. Just to dark to video.

He's getting bigger but I believe he's a 3yo that his mom brought through for his first time in 2017.

View attachment 8899

Possibly him in 2018?

View attachment 8900

View attachment 8901

That’s a COOL Set of Photos George!! Especially getting the Little Cubs in there :lewis: I can’t think of a Cuter Little Critter than Bear Cubs, Never a Dull moment, They are Fun to Watch :) But MAN O MAN Can they ever become TERRORS on Stuff Around the Home, Especially Fruit Trees

Back