White Super 91 .451

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the results, I bought a super 91 in 45 from Chet also.. I have some 460's & a few 488's to try. Flinger that really big lead looks interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warrbuk said:
I'm interested in the results, I bought a super 91 in 45 from Chet also.. I have some 460's & a few 488's to try. Flinger that really big lead looks interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Rifle season starts here this Saturday so it will be some time after before I get to shoot them.

I shot a few of the larger bullets that flounder sent me a few years ago in my S91/.451, they are around 540 gr +/-, and they were extremely accurate with 70 gr of Swiss 3f. There was no doubt you had fired a real man's load :yeah: Don't play it close with the scope relief!

It's been awhile, and was hoping Ed had graduated up to the .504's by now....but I degress... :cry: :D

Doing good, Ed! Still casting those Trashcans! Yourself?

I still lurk, Steve. How's retirement treating ya? 8)

Batchief909 said:
Doing good, Ed! Still casting those Trashcans! Yourself?

I still lurk, Steve. How's retirement treating ya? 8)

Yep still doing it Jeff. About the only thing that gives me pleasure these days. Lost the private land I use to be able to hunt on and the state game lands by me are over crowded with few deer. At least that's the way it seems from the lack of shots being fired on opening day the last few years.

Good grief!! Are you guys ever going to shoot any of those beautiful, big, bodacious bullets?? :mrgreen:

Ed will probably shoot them at me. I think I'm out of range though.

I am either Friday or Saturday. I have to get sighted in for our muzzleloader season that starts on 12 December. I'll provide results.

Underclocked said:
Good grief!! Are you guys ever going to shoot any of those beautiful, big, bodacious bullets?? :mrgreen:

That's the pot calling the kettle black. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I almost got out to the range a few times, but family duties always seem to get in the way. But I will hopefully next week. I would have this weekend,but family from California is putting a crunch on things. I'm all set with 65 and 70gr vials of Swiss 3F and those 520gr Missles. I hope the scope doesn't come back and poke my eye out. :lol:

451 is a squirrel rifle isn't it???? :lol: Now get a 504 and 120 grains of powder than you have load worthwhile :shock:

Back