New Guy from SW Florida

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfips

Reaction score
Hello, Names Bill and I'm from SW FL. New to ML and Just ordered an CVA Accura MR after about a month of research. I was going to get a wolf but after a trip to BassPro and handling both, the choice was obvious. Also ordered the 209 BP.

Going to use my ML for hog huntng on the lease in Glades Co. FL. I'm using a Ruger scout rifle now but wanted a little more challenge.

My dad used to say, Half the fun of buying something is the research. Now I'm looking forward to finding the right load and shooting.

Welcome to the forum. I have an Optima and its a great rifle. I am sure your Accura will be a great rifle as well. My Optima shoots BlackHorn 209 as well. 90 grains by volume seems to be the magic number in the Optima. That might give you a point to try with your new rifle. Glad to have you here. Keep us posted with your range results and good hunting.

:)

WELCOME ABOARD :!: Pull up a stump and join the camp fire and while your at it, pop open your favorite brewshi :drinkers:

Ray.......... :d'oh!:

Back