• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN 12 gauge tree hawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one for sale on the Muzzleloading Forum.
It doesn't have a shotgun barrel but I'm sure you could find one on ebay.

I do have a TC Tree Hawk with two barrels-50 cal. & 12 gauge in camo. I don't use anymore and have not checked to see what it's value is. Might part with it. Also have a Knight TK 2000 12 gauge in camo.

Last edited:
I do have a TC Tree Hawk with two barrels-50 cal. & 12 gauge in camo. I don't use anymore and have not checked to see what it's value is. Might part with it. Also have a Knight TK 2000 12 gauge in camo.
Still have?

How much for the TK 2000?

I'd be interested in the TK 2000, as well, but only if this previous gentleman passes...I'm not trying to jump on someone else's deal. I'm brand new to this and the ML shotguns are hard to find, huh? Thanks.

I'd be interested in the TK 2000, as well, but only if this previous gentleman passes...I'm not trying to jump on someone else's deal. I'm brand new to this and the ML shotguns are hard to find, huh? Thanks.
I will keep you posted, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back