• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Lightfield 12 Gauge 2 3/4" Slugs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being no longer made that’s gonna be tough..I have a friends who bought out the slugs r us company and he makes very similar slugs to the light fields

I bought and still have a H&R/NEF 12 Ga Ultra Slugger (10 Gauge Barrel Blank, lock-up like a bank vault), and shot Lightfields only until the Hornady SST Slugs came out. Great, accurate rounds. Thought I still had some 2 3/4" and will do some more looking. I do have some 3" Lightfield Commanders - magnum version of the 2 3/4's. They also shot very accurately out of my slugger. I got 25 if you're interested...

Check out this sight. They do a drawing for lightfields a couple times a year. They also have some spectacular home built rounds. They specialize in 20ga slug guns. Barrel upgrades for the savage 220 that's supposed to turn an already good shooter into a tac driver.

https://www.tarhunt.com/20ga-schrifle-new-20ga-slug-round-rifled-barrels-tarhunt/
I had some of these..I won the raffle in august of 2019…they shot good from my savage 220 but…it’s a 20 GAUGE…they do not offer 12 gauge Ammo anymore.

Back