1st day WV Spring Gobbler & TK2000

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gle3105

If ur gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!
Supporting member
Reaction score
Those whom have read some of my posts know I really like my TK2000.
This season it barked again with my TSS load. aka “ Turkey Super Shot” lol.
This year it shot like a laser through a 1 foot square opening sapling thicket at 35 yds.
Yielding a big ole 26 lb double 11” & 4” beard bird. 1” spurs. Huge head.
Came in quiet strutting following a hen.
ML turkey hunting is some fun stuff I gotta tell ya.
0F33EEF4-611E-4AE9-81E6-A2510D40A2FD.jpeg

Those whom have read some of my posts know I really like my TK2000.
This season it barked again with my TSS load. aka “ Turkey Super Shot” lol.
This year it shot like a laser through a 1 foot square opening sapling thicket at 35 yds.
Yielding a big ole 26 lb double 11” & 4” beard bird. 1” spurs. Huge head.
Came in quiet strutting following a hen.
ML turkey hunting is some fun stuff I gotta tell ya.
View attachment 33693
Congrats on the trophy double beard gobbler.

Nice bird, nothing like a tk2000 to hammer them,I used one myself. I have killed around 40 gobblers in my day ,did not get the thrill out of it after that success until I went to black powder. Congrats on the bird. I now use a side hammer now with the Colerain turkey barrel, it is bad medicine on them to.

can you get more then one bird in WV, you can here in pa, and this year is one of the best years for bird count then I have seen in years in the NW pa. Our season opens Saturday and Jr was in last Saturday. Again great bird with blackpowder.

can you get more then one bird in WV, you can here in pa, and this year is one of the best years for bird count then I have seen in years in the NW pa. Our season opens Saturday and Jr was in last Saturday. Again great bird with blackpowder.
Sure can. May have time for another WV bird. Will be hunting the PA spring gobbler season too.
TK in da PA! lol

Latest posts

Back