2 more tags coming

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
Found out that not all allotted tags were drawn for the antlerless mule deer and the remaining tags were available for sale. Gave the environment folks a call and for $20 got 2 more tags. Bow season starts Sept 1 and weather permitting will hit the field with 5 tags.

No excuse for not fillin freezer there RAF! :lol:

This year I got my Regular Buck Tag, one DMAP Tag & 2 Regular Antlerless Tags. Plus a Bear Tag & 2 Turkey! Much fun ahead!

Put in for PA Elk Tag draw which is Mid-September. Slim chance there.

I've got a friend who's going for elk and a couple of weeks. He didn't get drawn for the either sex elk but has the option to buy a bulls only tag over the counter, so that's what he'll do. I expect he'll get one. Where he hunts there are lots of elk. Last year was the first in several years he didn't get one.

In PA the drawing for the November hunt will select 40 applicants to purchase one of 10 antlered and 30 antlerless elk license. The second drawing will select 10 applicants to purchase one of 2 either-sex and 8 antlerless elk licenses for the September 2006 season. First time they opened an addl next year Sept tack on Season.

Mid-September is the drawing. You get a double input for yesrs you werent drawn. I have applied every year since PA has had Elk Season.

Good luck Loggy
I am leaving on my elk hunt tommorrow (tuesday)
Redclub

Thanks RAF & Redclub.

Best of luck Redclub on your Elk huntin trip!!

Latest posts

Back