• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45 cal Omega. 1:20 twist.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSmoke

Reaction score
I am changing directions and not diving into 45 caliber. I am offering this one up here first before sending it to GB.

4 digit serial number that is 100% absolutely a 1:20 twist barrel. It doesn't appear to have ever been fired.

I installed a brand new Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 scope with Matte Burris weaver style "Z" rings and a matte base.

I swapped out the brown Camo stock for the black stock off of my new NIB 50 caliber Omega.

It comes with 7 unopened packages of Power Belt ELR bullets and the original fiber optic sights as well.

Complete package 1100.00

without the scope, rings and base I want 725.00 shipped. I have attached the thread where we talked about it when I bought it. Lots more photos there as well.

https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/threads/omega-45-caliber.41385/

tempImageKyKbAM.pngtempImageWRgqUA.pngtempImagemeNQAC.pngtempImage6pdvGd.png

Last edited:
more photos

Attachments

• tempImageYfAX7Q.png
    tempImageYfAX7Q.png
    13.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage9IlTJI.png
    tempImage9IlTJI.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageHhBPcF.png