Any Recommendations for Mule Deer Outfitters in Nebraska??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to book a Muley hunt with my muzzleloader for 2024 and need to get some info on reputable outfitters. You can never trust the internet in this regard, so I hope some of you on here have some good information for me. I'm simply looking for the opportunity at a big buck, with a guide that knows where to find them. I don't need the best accommodations, just some good property with a knowledgeable guide. Thanks to all who can contribute.

140+ for a Mule Deer I would say. I don't know much about them-have only ever hunted whitetails. That being said, I have hunted IA and IL for years, and taken some 150+ whitetails.

I live right on the line of how far east they go. I would look in the area of Pine Ridge, Valentine, Rushville area. But beings I live here have never used an outfitter.

I live right on the line of how far east they go. I would look in the area of Pine Ridge, Valentine, Rushville area. But beings I live here have never used an outfitter.
I have never used an outfitter in my entire life. I have heard good and bad stories, so I really want to do my research to try and get it right the first time.

I would like to book a Muley hunt with my muzzleloader for 2024 and need to get some info on reputable outfitters. You can never trust the internet in this regard, so I hope some of you on here have some good information for me. I'm simply looking for the opportunity at a big buck, with a guide that knows where to find them. I don't need the best accommodations, just some good property with a knowledgeable guide. Thanks to all who can contribute.
Look into Running Cedar outfitters in Ericson Ne. 308-750-0898 my Brother now hunts this area and they thinned out some mule deer with Game and Parks. Killed 7 Mule doe's in 4 hours.

Back