....... Bad news for my Ann .........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
My wife broke both her Fibular and Tibial and will under go surgery Tues. Freak accident. Tripped in the house over a thresh hold.
Doc said it may take 4 to 6 months before she is fully healed. She's not to gassed about having screws and bolts in her leg.
Going to be a long, rough road for the both of us.

Ray................ :cry:

Wishing your wife the best possible recovery hawg'.

Wish you the best Hawg. I hope it all heals  and you return to normal. Al

Does she have osteoporosis? It's common in women over 50.

Hopefully she'll heal just fine. We'll be pulling for her.

I really hate to read that!
I wish you both a rapid recovery that is as comfortable as possible.
Best Regards,
Ron

Ray wishing Ann the best and a speedy recovery...being strong for her will make the recovery much easier ...keep us posted on her progress and how the procedure went...

hang in there Ann ..things are going to be bit screwy from now on...be safe

Wow, two broken bones must have hurt big time. :(

We wish Ann a speedy and full recovery.

Looks like Ray will be busy as a cook, clothes and dish washer, house cleaner, and the list goes on........ :Red tup: ........

John

Ouch!  That's just awful! 

Sorry hear about anybody in pain.  Blessings for you both, quick healing for Ann!

Thanks you gents with all the kind replies. I will make sure Ann hears each and every one.

Ray

Thanks gents. Everything went well today. 2 PLATES and 4 SCREWS. The doc gave her some strong pain killers just in case.

Thanks,
Ray

Prayers for speedy healing!  My wife added some hardware to her foot a couple years ago, doc said her injury was "career ending" for the football players he USUALLY sees that type of break in... :shock:

:Red tup:
Thanks guys. I will let my wife read all the replies.

Ray...........

Wishing her a speedy recovery! Nothing worse than being stuck in the house for 4-6 months with Ray under the same roof!

Back