Barnes bullet for bullet to bore shooters.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LHR

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Today at the Western Hunting Expo, I spoke with a Barnes Rep about what I see as a hole in their lineup for us BtB shooters and the need for 45 & 40 cal bullets that are easily sized and can obturate well. Bullets with a high BC, as well as .40 cal bullets capable of both sabot and BtB shooting.

Before I could explain to him what I was talking about he already knew and agreed with me. He too is an avid front stuffer of the long range variety.
He excitedly asked me to send a request for this by email and assured me that he personally tracks these requests and takes them up the chain for action if he can get enough such requests.

So MM members I am asking here for you to get on their website and also make the requests pile up and perhaps we can see something come of it!

Go to:
[email protected]
to send an email

Thanks everyone!

Just emailed them thanks for the heads up. I have been using item # 30562 (454 Casull). Can't find any of the #30548 (460 S&W) that have a higher BC to try in my SML.

Latest posts

Back