Bellm HD Firing Pin Return Springs for TC Omegas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyboy*

Reaction score
I just bought 5 original TC return springs/firing pins, figures...
Question is with the stronger Bellm springs will the "weaker" hammer spring still hit the primer hard enough to set it off? There will be more tension with the stronger firing pin spring...

I just bought 5 original TC return springs/firing pins, figures...
Question is with the stronger Bellm springs will the "weaker" hammer spring still hit the primer hard enough to set it off? There will be more tension with the stronger firing pin spring...

The HD Firing Pin Return Spring is to Help with the Reliability of the Firing Pin to Retract inside the Bushing so it doesn’t get damaged when closing the Action.

Nothing Wrong with the Factory Hammer Spring & it Works Well, Heavier Spring would only help with Faster Lock Time.

The HD Firing Pin Return Spring is to Help with the Reliability of the Firing Pin to Retract inside the Bushing so it doesn’t get damaged when closing the Action.

Nothing Wrong with the Factory Hammer Spring & it Works Well, Heavier Spring would only help with Faster Lock Time.
Great insight & info. I learned somethin new myself. Fortunately neither of my Omegas ever gave me a bit of probs & considering how much they got shot, thats pretty dang good. A good cleaning & a lil gun oil when done shooting does wonders. Perhaps that spring upgrade would be wise to do on the SML conversions???

Latest posts

Back