Bigfoot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paternal twins. The boy on left (grey shirt) likes football and basketball and the boy on right likes soccer and basketball. Great kids. Love them to death. Their mom bought them, what I call, their man bag to put their phones in so they don't lay them down and lose them. I think I need to get me one of them too!!!

Well there I thought you got out an found the big hairy guy in the woods, lmbo Great photo!!

Their mom bought them, what I call, their man bag to put their phones in so they don't lay them down and lose them. I think I need to get me one of them too!!!
Happy healthy kids are a joy to see.

I've been carrying a small nylon camera case that way for 15 years. In a checkout line, two ladies older than me (at the time) asked if that was my purse. I said "No its my Alzheimers bag" and they had a good laugh.

When a 20 something young man asked the same question at an inner city convince store, I unzipped the front pocket and pulled out an NRA credit card (with the flag and eagle logo). He and his 3 friends silently took two steps back and cleared a path to the front door.

The phone bags are a great idea. To bad Bigfoot isn't real. You could've had company for dinner.Ever seen Harry and the Henderson's? A really good laugh.

Last edited:
pretty sure that's an archery target, and the coolest one ever at that!

Back