• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Steelheader323

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADK Bigfoot

Reaction score
I have been waiting since May for this member to ship bullets I paid for. He sent the wrong products, then promised (repeatedly) to ship the ones I paid for. He has had excuses after excuses, but not delivery of the goods.

May 15th:

Payment sent

ADK Bigfoot

Italics are Steelheader322's comments.

May 23rd.

Good morning..the bullets were went out but I’m afraid I may have sent the wrong ones..unless I by chance had 2 boxes of those..when you receive them please let me know..I thought for sure it was the right package but I found another box of them in my cabinet. If by chance they are not the right your welcome to keep them and I’ll send this other package.

My response:

Well, the bullets arrived today. They are .54 caliber, not the .50s.

I would appreciate your sending the .50s along when you get the chance.

June 7th: .50 cal Bullets are with me now. I came home this week for just to get sent back out the next morning. I’m currently on the road but they will be getting sent out tomorrow around noon.

July 5th:

Thomas:

I see that you have been away for a week, but were back on the site yesterday. Please don't forget to send the .50 cal bullets.

ADK Bigfoot

July 18th: Good morning. I was finally able to log back into my account. I got a new phone and lost all of my login information. Sorry about the delay with your stuff. I wasn’t able to send them because I couldn’t find your address in any of my papers and I couldn’t login to my account here. I have them in the car with me at work and they will be going out this week now that I can see where they need to go. Again sorry about the delay.

July 25TH:
Thomas:
Have you shipped the .50 caliber bullets yet?
ADK Bigfoot

As of today, no response.

Buyers beware. This guy is not trustworthy. I am still waiting for the bullets I paid for.

ADK Bigfoot

I've dealt with Thomas on several occasions and I found him to be honest and easy to deal with. I think it might have been an honest mistake on his part and I don't think he's trying to get the best of you. He is obviously having some issues. I hope ya'll are able to work it out.

I have been waiting since May for this member to ship bullets I paid for. He sent the wrong products, then promised (repeatedly) to ship the ones I paid for. He has had excuses after excuses, but not delivery of the goods.

May 15th:

Payment sent

ADK Bigfoot

May 23rd.

Good morning..the bullets were went out but I’m afraid I may have sent the wrong ones..unless I by chance had 2 boxes of those..when you receive them please let me know..I thought for sure it was the right package but I found another box of them in my cabinet. If by chance they are not the right your welcome to keep them and I’ll send this other package.

My response:

June 7th: .50 cal Bullets are with me now. I came home this week for just to get sent back out the next morning. I’m currently on the road but they will be getting sent out tomorrow around noon.

July 5th:

Thomas:

I see that you have been away for a week, but were back on the site yesterday. Please don't forget to send the .50 cal bullets.

ADK Bigfoot

July 18th: Good morning. I was finally able to log back into my account. I got a new phone and lost all of my login information. Sorry about the delay with your stuff. I wasn’t able to send them because I couldn’t find your address in any of my papers and I couldn’t login to my account here. I have them in the car with me at work and they will be going out this week now that I can see where they need to go. Again sorry about the delay.

July 25TH:
Thomas:
ADK Bigfoot

Buyers beware. This guy is not trustworthy. I am still waiting for the bullets I paid for.

ADK Bigfoot
I must say that I'm very surprised to read your post. I am sorry you are going through that. I too have done business with TC & we are friends on FB. To my knowledge, he's a good guy & he worked with me to buy a stock from him with no probs at all. I hope that you guys get things worked out amicably between you.

maybe something happened to him, hope not but you never know.

May 15th:

Payment sent

ADK Bigfoot

May 23rd.

My response:

July 5th:

Thomas:

ADK Bigfoot

July 25TH:
Thomas:
ADK Bigfoot

ADK Bigfoot
I was just in communication with TC in FB messenger. He stated that he has not been able to log into MML for over a cpl months, thinks his acct was hacked. He does not have access to your address & the bullets have been boxed up & ready to ship for a while.
PLz PM me your address so I can get you two in contact with each other to square things up. Thanks

On July 18th, he sent me the following message:

Jul 18, 2023
Good morning. I was finally able to log back into my account. I got a new phone and lost all of my login information. Sorry about the delay with your stuff. I wasn’t able to send them because I couldn’t find your address in any of my papers and I couldn’t login to my account here. I have them in the car with me at work and they will be going out this week now that I can see where they need to go. Again sorry about the delay.

Thomas has had my contact information, as follows, sent to him on May 14th, June 2nd, and July 25th (days after he said he had re-established his account.)

(Personal information redacted from this post, but was sent to the member Ninering62)

He can contact me at this convenience, but All I have asked is that he send me what I paid for. I don't need excuses, I need a tracking number for a shipment containing the bullets I paid for, or He can also log onto Paypal and refund my payment.

ADK Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back