Bought a new flyrod..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
This Spring, much to my dismay, I picked up my flyrod only to find that the tip was broken! :cry: If you've fished for very long this has surely happened to YOU! It's even more likely with the nice, light graphite rods. My last rod was a really nice Pflueger Summit 8.5ft graphite rod. I really liked that rod too! Well, my new one is a Temple Fork Outfitters Lefty Kreh Signature series, 9 foot 6wt rod. Of course I bought some new flyline/backing/poppers to go with it! New week I'm going camping to Lake Guntersville on the Tennessee River and I'm gonna give it a try! HOPEFULLY I'll have some pics!

Good luck Chuck on the trip and congrats on the new rod. I have one flyrod that was my granddads. I finally found a fella to refurbish it so I hope to get it back sometime soon. I doubt I will use it, but I think it will go on the wall.

Rifleman said:
Good luck Chuck on the trip and congrats on the new rod. I have one flyrod that was my granddads. I finally found a fella to refurbish it so I hope to get it back sometime soon. I doubt I will use it, but I think it will go on the wall.

Sounds like a good place for it!

Chuck, best of luck next week. Sounds like a great rod replacement there.

Be sure to put up some pics of ur trip ....fish or no fish. :lol:

Latest posts

Back