Camo or not to camo??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some do look nicer when i squint my eyes , but if they're wide open ....
1678807664356.png

not that my ugly butt has any room to talk !

There is no such thing as a homely gun or a homely lady. Some are just more attractive than others, and some are just prettier than others.
Squint
But, I don't have to worry about guys constantly trying to steal my homely "gun". She's always dependable and functions flawlessly when needed. Plus, it doesn't take an hour to wrap in camo before we go out to dinner. 😁

I hunt in a lotta snow. My everyday carry .17WSM Savage. Pretty tough finish 'cause it rides muzzle down bouncing around in my '89 4Runner all trapping/fur season. Not great but waaay better than the orig black IMHO. It's actually darker, these were shot with camera flash. All epoxy rattle can, i'm a rattle can Rembrandt
You remind me of a bro I use to ride with, he had at least 6 diff Harleys, a dozen diff cars and trucks, all rattle can paint jobs. All looked really dang good too. Even his mailbox and all his metal trash cans were rattle can artwork. If ya wanted your vehicle or bike painted for under 100.00, but ya didnät want it to look like crappy rattle can job, he was thee go-to guy.

Latest posts

Back