Can someone help identify this Knights 50 Cal muzzleloader I inherited from my pops?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Christian

Reaction score
New member from TX. I don't do much hunting, but I do own a lot of guns. I'm more of a tactical rifle and handgun shooter, but I did inherit a couple cool hunting firearms when my pops passed last year. One of them is a Knights 50 Cal muzzleloader. Can anyone help me identify this rifle? I can't find a model name on it anywhere but it says Knight T-Bolt 50 Caliber and the serial number is 004101. It has a bolt that sort of tilts out a bit then pulls straight back. You cannot lift the bolt handle up.

Any idea what I have and what year it was manufactured. Also what's it worth? I'll probably put it in the safe and hang onto it for sentimental value no matter what.

IMG_5348.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpg
    IMG_5347.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5349.jpg
    IMG_5349.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
learn how to shoot it!It will help you in your shooting , with your other guns .And have fun.What would Dad had said to do with it?they are good shooters and just ok dust collectors.

Latest posts

Back