COLD here in the Northeast tonight...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
Outside it's -4 degrees at my house right now, and it's to bottom-out to minus double digits....and that's before the wind-chill.

I couldn't image hunting in his weather... but they do it up in Canada all the time. :face:

oh lordy! It was 62* today! Windy, but still light weight long sleeve weather.

Supposed to be nice all through the week thankfully.

Just means you have some time to pull out the rifles, put on jeremiah johnson and clean them all despite them being clean already :D

woke this morning with -16 outside..even the dogs did not like it..lol...but the good part is 1 more day of this an back into hi 40's ... mid 50's tues...

It was -9 below yesterday morning but the warm weather is on it's way here too!  My brother in northern Mn was -25 below. 

I'll have to get out and do a little ice fishing with the warmer weather coming.  I bought a new propane powered ice auger and haven't been out yet to give a try.

Propane powered ice auger?...now that's something I'm not familiar with 'Joe.  I'd be curious to know what you think of it after you've tried it out.

Yes, they use those little 1 lb bottles. You do have to keep the propane bottle a little warm though when not in use.  I've heard they won't start like a gas auger when it gets really cold.  But no gas mess so I'm excited about that.

Latest posts

Back