Cooper 22 ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keese_21

Reaction score
I still have a NIB Cooper 22ML .50
It is a great feeling gun but I have never given it a go. I stand by the smokeless NULA, and it would be the last tool I would ever part with. I have been tempted to give the Cooper a go this year but hesitate to dirty it up knowing full well why I have and like the NULA.
I see two Coopers online for sale but haven’t studied to know how well or quick they move. Anyone have a read on that ?

EDIT - yes I can and will do my own research. Just putting it out there
Would you shoot it or sell it ?

I still have a NIB Cooper 22ML .50
It is a great feeling gun but I have never given it a go. I stand by the smokeless NULA, and it would be the last tool I would ever part with. I have been tempted to give the Cooper a go this year but hesitate to dirty it up knowing full well why I have and like the NULA.
I see two Coopers online for sale but haven’t studied to know how well or quick they move. Anyone have a read on that ?

EDIT - yes I can and will do my own research. Just putting it out there
Would you shoot it or sell it ?
SHOOT IT! Mine shoots extremely well. Just for your info......Cooper went belly up. Somebody bought them and will try to revive the business. X

If you have another you like, I’d keep it unfired, for backup. Lube the bore once in a while, RIG grease if extended storage. Down the road you can get it out to use or sell.

Latest posts

Back