• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD CVA Paramount Pro .45 long range Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycarl7

Reaction score
Selling my CVA Paramount Pro .45 long range Muzzleloader. Selling because I have 2 and only need 1. Very accurate long range muzzleloader here. I have pack of power belt ELR bullets to go with it. Everything the gun came with, you will get. Also has an upgraded Arrowhead precision muzzle brake. Any interest please let me know. Link below to added information. Paid $1700 + $100 for bag new.

asking $1450 OBO

I recognize I’m a new member but I am legit and happy to verify with anyone interested. Thanks!

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/review-cva-paramount-pro-45-cal/

Attachments

• IMG_4922.jpeg
    IMG_4922.jpeg
    933.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4923.jpeg
    IMG_4923.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4925.jpeg
    IMG_4925.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4926.jpeg
    IMG_4926.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
    IMG_4924.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4930.jpeg
    IMG_4930.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Selling my CVA Paramount Pro .45 long range Muzzleloader. Selling because I have 2 and only need 1. Very accurate long range muzzleloader here. I have pack of power belt ELR bullets to go with it. Everything the gun came with, you will get. Also has an upgraded Arrowhead precision muzzle brake. Any interest please let me know. Link below to added information. Paid $1700 + $100 for bag new.

asking $1450 OBO

I recognize I’m a new member but I am legit and happy to verify with anyone interested. Thanks!

asking $1450 OBO

Now, you're " in the right place". As I see, its sold already. Congrats

yes I did. I joined the wrong site first by accident and got ran outta there 😂(traditional muzzleloader site). Not easy to sell anything gun related these days anywhere else plus GB fees are high. Happy to be a paid member of the group now. 👍

Made the hour drive to meet Carl last night and it was a pleasure! Thanks for the smooth transaction!!! Yes people there are still good honest people out there!!!!
View attachment 37756
True.
Made the hour drive to meet Carl last night and it was a pleasure! Thanks for the smooth transaction!!! Yes people there are still good honest people out there!!!!
View attachment 37756
yep. True. And in this case it worked out good I guess. 2 people join on the same day. One selling something and the other just happens to want it and has cash ready to buy. Then to top it off they only live an hour apart to make the deal and everyone is happy

But in some cases it might be that they are working together and waiting for the next person so they can scam him out of his money . So I stay leery even though there are still good folks left cause there are still scammers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back